Happy "Advanced Wednesday"!
We've loaded some fresh code for into our SDN public and private Managed Network server, and fixed some small bugs. Some of the new to look forward to:
- Add new look and feel for all pages
- Add new Alerts and Alert Settings
- Update Push Notifications and Emails templates
- Add WPA3 support
- Add alert for Client roaming from AP to another AP
- Add "Clear Filter" buttons when no content is displayed in Client and Device section
- Add port aggregation fields in device port in Property Panel
- Add redirect from speedtest to WAN form
- Update Client and Device NoContent component
- Enable Cloud mail provider when enabling remote access
- Improve Client Page performance
- Preserve Uplink between controller restarts or when device becomes disconnected
- Update metric suffixes used in Devices and Clients page
Your systems are already automatically updated with this new version, so be sure to refresh your cache... If you have any questions, just reach our friendly team.